WHAT TO EXPECT
- Before your massage, you’ll be asked to remove clothing to your level of comfort.
- The massage therapist will leave the room while you undress. Take off only as much as you are comfortable removing.
- Lie on the massage table, underneath the provided sheet or towel, which will cover your body except for the part being massaged.
- A treatment room or in the comfort of your own home.
- Music might be played. If you find music distracting, tell your massage therapist. The same goes for talking during your session.
- Your massage therapist will check on pressure and comfort throughout your appointment. If you’re uncomfortable at any time, tell your massage therapist.
- The massage table is padded, and may have extra attachments or cushions, such as a face cradle, which allows you to lie face-down without turning your head or neck.
Massage Therapy Session
- The massage therapist will use oil or lotion. If you’re allergic to oils or lotions, tell your massage therapist beforehand.
- Depending on your needs, the massage therapist will massage either the full body (except private areas) or only specific areas that need attention, such as especially tight muscles.
- The massage session will last for the duration of the voucher purchased.
- Deep breathing is encouraged specifically during a Raynor massage.
- After your massage, the massage therapist will allow you to slowly get up and get dressed in privacy.
I only provide a professional therapeutic massage treatment. If during the treatment any sexual-related service is requested, the treatment will stop immediately. All monies are non-refundable.